We analyze your data and processes.
Your data is most important for providing information intelligently from different systems. The analysis of existing data is an important starting point for generating optimisation potential for structures, standards and processes.
We analyse your data to prepare you for future challenges:
- Analysis of the existing database
- Check of structures and systems
- Check of spreadsheets and databases
- Website, portals, catalogues, shops
- Channels and publications
- Data and documents at service providers
We make your processes visible, evaluate them and thus identify weaknesses and potential for improvement. If the database is structured cleanly, but the processes for information collection, provision and use are not optimised, the maximum added value can never be achieved from your data.
Together we get to the bottom of your processes:
- Creation of a process map
- As-is analysis by means of electronic questionnaires
- As-is analysis by means of virtual or personal interviews
- Design of your target processes / best practice processes
- Definition of the required roles
- Definition of relevant key figures
- Creation of a potential matrix
No information collection and information provision is possible without system support. The given IT framework conditions must be taken into account and optimally used in order to achieve maximum added value.
We analyse your system landscape and identify optimisation potential:
- Creation of an information/system map
- Gap analysis of your systems
- Requirement specifications for system extensions
- Requirement specifications for new systems