For our location in Lindau we are looking for a
Project Manager (m/f/d)
PANTOPIX stands for intelligent solutions in technical communication. With our many years of expertise, we support companies in optimizing their information processes and ensure maximum added value. Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers with us.
- Varied and interesting tasks in an innovative working environment
- Challenging projects in international teams with well-known customers in different industries
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- Helpful team with experienced colleagues and flat hierarchies
- Attractive salary
- Management of international customer projects in the field of information management
- Development and implementation of project planning and control for complex IT projects (system selection, system introduction and migrations, etc.)
- Responsibility for achieving project goals in terms of budget, scope, schedule, quality as well as the associated project management
- Project communication and preparation of management presentations
- Active organisation and moderation of internal and external workshops
- Coordination of cooperation between different departments and stakeholders within the projects
- You have successfully completed a degree in the field of economics, computer science or comparable training
- You have several years of practical experience in leading interdisciplinary teams in complex projects (process and methodological competence) and are confident in dealing with customers and in presentations
- You have experience with agile project management and the corresponding tools (JIRA, Confluence, DevOps)
- You have a deep understanding of technical issues
- You have assertiveness and persuasiveness in a heterogeneous customer environment
- You are characterised by analytical, conceptual and entrepreneurial thinking, team orientation, a high degree of initiative and reliability as well as a pronounced problem-solver mentality
- Business fluent communication in German and English as well as willingness to travel complete your profile
If you have any questions, please contact Franziska Schrempp, HR Manager at PANTOPIX.
Do you feel addressed?
Then become part of our team!
We look forward to receiving your application with CV and references.
Our application process
Your contact person is Franziska Schrempp, HR Manager at PANTOPIX.
My work at PANTOPIX offers the exciting opportunity to participate in the further development of knowledge graph technologies, helping to shape the entire path from knowledge modelling to the implementation of semantic applications in our customers' system landscape.
"At PANTOPIX I work in a growing company with innovative topics and with colleagues who support me at all times and work with passion and creativity on the success of their projects."