For our location in Lindau we are looking for a
(Senior) Lead Developer (m/f/d)
PANTOPIX stands for intelligent solutions in technical communication. With our many years of expertise, we support companies in optimizing their information processes and ensure maximum added value. Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers with us.
- Varied and interesting tasks in an innovative working environment
- Challenging projects in international teams with well-known customers in different industries
- Flexible working hours and mobile working (hybrid – not 100% remote possible)
- Helpful team with experienced colleagues and flat hierarchies
- Attractive salary
- Responsibility for the conception and development of customer-specific applications and system architectures in the area of information management (technical data and product data).
- Development of modern (meta-)data structures and (graph-)database schemas for the automation of data management
- Definition or optimisation of development processes: Selection of suitable tools, processes and methods
- Support in system configuration, integration, testing and error analysis
- Close cooperation with the technical consultants
- You have successfully completed a degree in the field of computer science or comparable training
- You have a sound knowledge of the programming languages JAVA and Python, as well as XML technologies.
- You already have practical experience in the development of databases and in the area of semantic web, experience in the development of ontologies is an advantage
- Your strengths include analytical and problem-solving skills, a high level of initiative and a strong understanding of complex processes.
- You enjoy working in a motivated team and do not shy away from customer contact
- Confident communication in German and English (both C2 level) as well as willingness to travel round off your profile
If you have any questions, please contact Franziska Schrempp, HR Manager at PANTOPIX.
Do you feel addressed?
Then become part of our team!
We look forward to receiving your application with CV and references.
Our application process
Your contact person is Franziska Schrempp, HR Manager at PANTOPIX.
My work at PANTOPIX offers the exciting opportunity to participate in the further development of knowledge graph technologies, helping to shape the entire path from knowledge modelling to the implementation of semantic applications in our customers' system landscape.
"At PANTOPIX I work in a growing company with innovative topics and with colleagues who support me at all times and work with passion and creativity on the success of their projects."