April 21th | 10 Am | Webinar (English)
Managing technical documentation for multichannel delivery in multiple languages
Creating and managing technical documentation in multiple languages is no easy task. If you also need to add in the complexities of multichannel delivery, then it can quickly become overwhelming – which is where structured content can help.
In the first of our Structured Content Webinar series, Karsten Schrempp, CEO of PANTOPIX, and Jörg Schmidt, Senior Solution Consultant at SDL, will share their insights on best practice – derived from more than 20 years of experience in structured authoring and technical documentation.
You’ll hear how they’ve helped companies streamline content creation and distribution processes, together with their expert view on industry trends and technologies.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- Why Desktop Publishing has become a bottleneck
- XML, CCMS, SSP, DITA – what they mean and why you should care
- How a structured content approach can deliver real benefits when applied to multilingual content creation and distribution
- How technology can really help. A quick look at a market leading DITA CCMS
- What future trends you should be watching:
- The rise of Subject Matter Experts and how to get the right people involved
- Intelligent content delivery – or what do your customers expect today
- AI support in creation and usage – or will robots replace technical authors
Can’t join? No problem! Register and we’ll make sure you get access to the recording.
Unfortunately, it is still uncertain at the moment in which events can take place. We very much hope to be able to meet you in person again soon. If possible, we will be represented at the following trade fairs and congresses:
- Spring conference of tekom
- User conferences of our system partners for content management, spare parts catalogues, knowledge graphs and portals
- Taxonomy Bootcamp London
- tekom Annual Conference
We will keep you up to date here!
Senior Marketing Manager